Sunday, June 16, 2013

My Personal Opinion: Man Of Steel

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is me reviewing Man Of Steel.
I was really really surprised when Man Of Steel turned over the rock with a 55%. I was thinking that it would skyrocket it into disaster. No Superman movies for a decade I thought. However I still saw Man Of Steel and I was blown away. It was dark and amazingly written. The chemistry between Amy Adams and Henry Cavill was not amazing but I was still taken in for the experience. Then Man Of Steel explodes into cliche territory. There's probably fourteen explosions every minute and trust me you will get tired of it. It's like creme brulee that looks amazing, tastes amazing, but unfortunately has a bad aftertaste.
Man Of Steel is getting a 7.0 out of 10 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment