Sunday, June 30, 2013

My Personal Opinion: State Of Decay

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is me reviewing State Of Decay.
Ok. I'm gonna say something a little bit weird. I hated State Of Decay for the first hour. It felt dry,slow and not fun. But State Of Decay is like a coconut. It takes a while to open and then amazing stuff is in it. That is if you like coconuts. I felt that Undead Labs had done a really good job with the world and in a way it feels like GTA with zombies. The biggest problem with State Of Decay is the character development. The characters don't feel like real people and they don't even know what a zombie is. But I can move past that.
State Of Decay is getting a 8.0 from me.
State Of Decay is rated M.

No comments:

Post a Comment