Sunday, June 2, 2013

My Personal Opinion:Fast 6

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is me reviewing Fast 6.
Fast & The Furious series is unique in many ways. The funny thing is you won’t think that. Every Fast & The Furious movie is better than the last. At least that’s what people say. For some reason Fast & The Furious 6 didn't catch on with me. It’s bombastic in every way. Even the subtitles fly across the screen like a torpedo. The acting is fine, but I feel like the actors were fighting uphill the whole time with the film’s dumb script. Everybody’s personality feels like a plastic potato too. I didn't hate Fast 6 too much. In fact it can be pretty entertaining. Just try to turn your brain off. At least the action set pieces are cool. I give Fast 6 a 5.5 out of 10.

No comments:

Post a Comment