Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My Personal Opinion:Monsters University

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is my opinion on the new Monsters Inc!

I had really really low expectations for Monsters University. I feared it would be as crappy as Cars 2. It wasn't but I'm still not going to call it a Pixar classic for a number of reasons. First of all the plot is way too predictable. I already knew the ending when the movie started and that's because they have the horrible university theme. This is one of the worst ideas Pixar could face for a Monsters sequel but they did it anyway. The last reason why this is a classic is that it should have never been made. It's has it's charm and humour but I just found it a little bit dry.
Score: 7.0 out of 10.


No comments:

Post a Comment