Sunday, July 28, 2013

My Personal Opinion: Pacific Rim

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is me reviewing Pacific Rim!
What makes me really sad is that Pacific Rim opened up to lukewarm box office success due to the competitor that was Grown-Ups 2. Now this makes me hate Grown-Ups 2 and Adam Sandler even more but makes me love Pacific Rim even more. Pacific Rim is not your typical Godzilla fest because Del Toro wants it to have substance. Yes I was not emotionally attached to the characters for the whole time but I felt that I definitely was happy with what I was presented with. Oh yah. One last mention. If this movie was muted it would still be amazing because of the breathtaking special effects. Man it looks good. My only complaint is that it dragged a little at the end but to be honest I don't really care.
Pacific Rim is getting a 8.5 out of 10 from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment