Friday, February 22, 2013

Critics Consensus: Snitch

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is a new movie with The Rock.
I had a joke I told my friends that you know when you are an idiot when you trip over a rock and sue it and the rock wins. Then one of my friends suggested that it depended on which type of rock you trip over. A regular piece of sediment from a sidewalk or the action movie superstar The Rock. He would probably win because he can buy all these lawyers from all these generic movies he makes and gets paid for.
Snitch. Nothing too new or interesting. It's better than most generic "OMMA GOD MY SONS GOT DA DRUGS AND NOW IMMMA GONNA BE IN THE SLAMMER IF I DONT KILL THESE BADDIES". But it's slightly better than that as critic from ReviewsOnTheRun Scott C Jones said.
Overall do not see this movie.
Snitch is rated PG-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment