Saturday, March 16, 2013

Critics Consensus: The Incredible Burt Wonderstone

Hi! We are Critics Consensus. We post the regular critics opinion for video games and movies! Today it is the Talladega Nights of a magician. If you know what I mean.

Steve Carell,Steve Buschemi,Jim Carrey and Alan Arkin. They're magicians. So how can this movie possibly fail? I hate this quote because it does not mean jack. A script means everything actors, meh.... Just look at Rotten Tomatoes  I am significantly disappointed.
Time Magazine said it was semi-bad and sometimes it was funny but usually the script fails in every direction because it's not funny enough, predictable and gripping. Like how I have not even seen the movie and I already know the ending. It's like a Megamind script.
Overall only see this movie if you want to. A-List Actors do not mean its a good movie and plus all the laughs are in the trailer.
The Incredible Burt Wonderstone is rated PG-13.

No comments:

Post a Comment